Beer Thread

gougetheeyes

Yep..

There was a roughly zero percent chance of me putting together a blog from yesterday. Anything that had moving parts and was breakable was left at home.

We got trounced in the rugby by England. To be honest I don't subscribe to the theory that it was worse because it was the English that did it - I think the Welsh were much more annoying winners.

Friday was all craft beer. Saturday I stuck to Guinness all day. Today is a day of rest. Tomorrow evening, Tuesday and Wednesday ... Back at it for some more of the same.

I just realized how much of a beer snob I am. A friend left some Killians Irish Red in my fridge from last night and I am pretty sure it will stay in my fridge for a long time. I didn't want to give him too much shit, but I didn't even know they still made that stuff. Funny if it was High Life or PBR I would probably already drank it.

Everyone is talking about the dogfish beers havnt tried them myself.

I love oskar blues I believe every beer they can is liquid gold.

Oskar Blues has a good thing going for sure. I enjoy Dogfish Head Beers too especially their IPA and Burton Baton. Living in the land of IPA for me it doesn't get much better than going to a small local brewery and getting a fresh hop ale. I may be biased but Portland is killing it when it comes to hoppy beer.

Went to one of my favorites last night

| Hopworks Urban Brewery - Organic Beer

Drinking a Liberty Ale ... One of the first to use cascade hops, if I'm not mistaken. Great stuff, although I think I prefer the Anchor Steam I had on Monday.

Going to follow it with a Dungarvan Brewing Company irish blonde ale. Very cloudy and there's a layer of sediment at the bottom of the bottle. Some of their brew runs can be hit-and-miss but it's a great product when it comes together.

Ah beer - truly liquid bread.