Problem with my tattoo?

Leo_fa

Hello guys!
It's my first post on the forum, I created the account with the hope that you could help me. I got my first tattoo in 2017, but because it's small and it's been a few years, I don't remember how the whole process went.
I got my new tattoo 21 days ago, and these are the pictures from the day I got it and today:

(Day I got the tattoo)

1.thumb.jpg.5cf0494f573a7d9a66ec57f8e6dcb51c.jpg3.thumb.jpg.7bdbd9eb50194f42f69e3b24d041ff5d.jpg2.thumb.jpg.c5dd7c0e5ecbae839d905b136521840f.jpg

(Tattoo today)

4.thumb.jpg.f90607b9a0b2fbc877e0d5909e25926c.jpg

6.thumb.jpg.8a55f38ba681f343ffd0d9abb8827252.jpg6.thumb.jpg.8a55f38ba681f343ffd0d9abb8827252.jpg

I'm very worried as it's been 21 days and I believe she was supposed to look better. It is very faded, as you can see in the pictures. She finished peeling it, it doesn't itch anymore and that's it.

There is something wrong? Can anyone help?

5.jpg

Edited by Leo_fa

1 hour ago, mhm2020 said:

Tattoos always heal lighter, but you definitely have a ton of fallout. You'll probably have to get this re-done. I wonder if the artist just went too light and didn't pack enough ink in? But some people just have a lot of fall out. How did your healing process go compared to your other tattoo? 

I don't remember very well, but I don't remember it being so clear, or taking so long to get ok.

What should I do right now?

1 hour ago, SStu said:

Looks overly faded to me. How long has that tattooist been a tattooist? Do you know other people who have had work from him/her?

He's been a tattoo artist for a few years. I know some of his work and it seems consistent to me.

A friend got a tattoo from him a week ago before mine and it looks normal (for me):

1.thumb.jpg.290eec6bc69cfa62551122dd2a036701.jpg

Today picture.

Hmm.. the other tattoo isn't bad, but the line work is a bit shaky and the solid black looks patchy. Yeah this might just be the tattoo artists inexperience especially if they've only been doing this for 3 years. Maybe book a consult with another artist and ask them their opinion on what caused this. I'm not an expert by any means but I'd get a second opinion if I were you.