Tattoo not healing well

Kou

Hi guys, I'm posting here to seek advice on my new tattoo.. The healing is giving me anxiety. It doesn't seems to be healing well. It's been 8days since I gotten the tattoo. There is still certain part of the tattoo that is oozing and still slight painful. What should I do to make it heal better? Or is it some infection or allergy that I am facing? Or am I being too paranoid? T.T

IMG_20220227_195119.jpg

8 hours ago, Simong said:

I think after 8 days that looks pretty normal. What have you been doing as far as washing, creams. After 8 days it probably still will be sensitive. I think you may be being slightly paranoid. Is this your first tattoo.

Yea it's my first.. And consider a rather big area for me. Thanks guys for the assurance...

First, take allergy off the table. The number of people actually allergic to ink is tiny. Yes, some people are more sensitive to some colors or brands, but actually allergies are rare. If it's still oozing at 8 days, I'd let it dry heal from here. Just wash it a couple of times a day and don't put anything on it. Tattoos take 4-8 weeks to heal.

6 hours ago, Hogrider said:

First, take allergy off the table. The number of people actually allergic to ink is tiny. Yes, some people are more sensitive to some colors or brands, but actually allergies are rare. If it's still oozing at 8 days, I'd let it dry heal from here. Just wash it a couple of times a day and don't put anything on it. Tattoos take 4-8 weeks to heal.

Noted! I will let it dry heal from now on. Thank you 

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Hogrider said:

If it's not hot, painful and/or oozing, just let it heal. You had some really rough scabs and they take time. They take as long as they take.

Okays, it just feel weird when I shower and wash that area it looks like the skin can be wash off. The upper layer of skin will turn white.  

1 hour ago, oboogie said:

Your tattoo is healing. Leave it alone. Your new tattoo is no different than anyone else's.

Okays, thank you. I will try my best to leave it alone! I'm still feeling some pain so abit paranoid. But not hot and no ooze. 

• 2 weeks later...