revisited: a tribute to flash from the past.

abees

sadly i need the money, and i'm selling this excellent book, which i bought new soon after it came out, and have looked after it since.. if you don't know about it, here's some information -

"What started as a large-scale painting project conceived by tattoo artists, Steve Boltz and Bert Krak, has evolved into a must-have, highly collectable hardbound book from Revenant Publishing. Revisited: A Tribute to Flash from the Past features modern day renditions of classic flash sheets originally presented in Don Ed Hardy’s Flash from the Past. Over 90 contemporary tattoo artists contributed flash sheets derived from and inspired by these classic sheets. Asked to stay relatively true to the look and content of the original sheets, these artists used modern painting methods to add their interpretations, giving their assigned sheets new life. The outcome is a book filled with powerful, timeless tattoo images with a modern day twist."

£55 incl. postage within the U.K. £62 incl. postage almost anywhere in the world.

PM me.