i build machines to use daily, they might look good, they might not. but they are walk in killers. liners AND shaders have a nice throw, medium speed, and hit fairly hard. versatile, smooth with a wide powerband. $400 includes shipping to the USA and Canada.

karl hedgepath

www.jinxprooftattoos.com

www.karlhedgepath.com

jinxproof1996@gmail.com

Hey Jinx since you are a builder I have a question for you....Im looking into buying my first aluminum machines and Ive narrowed the search down to FK Irons or Next Generation. Which would you choose?

It looks like Karl hasnt replied, Im not the best ,but ill bite. Why Aluminum? I never cared for em. If this stuff gets too technical take it to PM.

Hey Jinx since you are a builder I have a question for you....Im looking into buying my first aluminum machines and Ive narrowed the search down to FK Irons or Next Generation. Which would you choose?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By Lathena
      Lifetime warranty! Custom pedals come with 6 foot long cord, nonslip grip, and no switches to wear. $50 each or $25 each when 8 or more are ordered.
    • By LACEnano
      Hello everyone.
      My name is Rok and i'm a tattoo machine designer.
      For the last few months we have been developing the lightest tattoo machine called LACEnano, that has lowest vibration and is fully autoclavable.
      Any question opinion is welcome.
    • By jimbos cali irons
      I build Kustom tattoo armrests and tattoo workstations , 3 styles available rotor, tripod and a all aluminum travel model. All products are made in America using America materials and guaranteed for life... Instagram @therealcaliirons or give me a call at 951 533 4184
    • By mattmcclaintattoo
      Just thought id make a post to see some cool tattoo history I am currently at the shop and have some more cool original stuff at home, ill soon be posting an original Owen Jensen acetate stencil and an original Bert Grimm acetate stencil. But ill start it off by sharing an original Zeke Owens tattoo machine I have, sorry about the screenshot from instagram its a good double shot of the engraving and the actual machine. also i dont know if anyone would be interested, but i make acetates myself just for fun, if you have any design you want message me! i love doing them and will bust out some for free or for a trade with all of you! Message me if your into it! anyway heres the picture hope you guys enjoy it!
    • By Natveggie45
      Just was inquiring had anything like this happen or heard of it; hubby and I just had more tattoos done. Mine healed just fine with those products ( cream and foam). Hubby used them in the past just fine. But this time his lower arm is just a huge rash, quite painful. Thank God his tattoo did not discolor or anything ( fleur de lys and dagger). But the doctor thinks it is an allergic reaction to those products... Will take anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks to heal ( some of the sores were bleeding..). Just buyer beware..,,

• Recent Posts

• Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By Lathena
      Lifetime warranty! Custom pedals come with 6 foot long cord, nonslip grip, and no switches to wear. $50 each or $25 each when 8 or more are ordered.
    • By LACEnano
      Hello everyone.
      My name is Rok and i'm a tattoo machine designer.
      For the last few months we have been developing the lightest tattoo machine called LACEnano, that has lowest vibration and is fully autoclavable.
      Any question opinion is welcome.
    • By jimbos cali irons
      I build Kustom tattoo armrests and tattoo workstations , 3 styles available rotor, tripod and a all aluminum travel model. All products are made in America using America materials and guaranteed for life... Instagram @therealcaliirons or give me a call at 951 533 4184
    • By mattmcclaintattoo
      Just thought id make a post to see some cool tattoo history I am currently at the shop and have some more cool original stuff at home, ill soon be posting an original Owen Jensen acetate stencil and an original Bert Grimm acetate stencil. But ill start it off by sharing an original Zeke Owens tattoo machine I have, sorry about the screenshot from instagram its a good double shot of the engraving and the actual machine. also i dont know if anyone would be interested, but i make acetates myself just for fun, if you have any design you want message me! i love doing them and will bust out some for free or for a trade with all of you! Message me if your into it! anyway heres the picture hope you guys enjoy it!
    • By Natveggie45
      Just was inquiring had anything like this happen or heard of it; hubby and I just had more tattoos done. Mine healed just fine with those products ( cream and foam). Hubby used them in the past just fine. But this time his lower arm is just a huge rash, quite painful. Thank God his tattoo did not discolor or anything ( fleur de lys and dagger). But the doctor thinks it is an allergic reaction to those products... Will take anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks to heal ( some of the sores were bleeding..). Just buyer beware..,,