SF Dave

Tattooing over scars

I wanted to ask a similar question, I got my leg done about 3 weeks ago and I actually got a REALLY BAD ingrown hair which turned into a open sore. It's currently healing now but I have aspirations to finish my leg completely.

Thanks

I did exactly like you in my not so mature youth - and had a tattoo made over my sigarette scar afterwards. You can hardly see the scar now, and it all went fine With the tattoo. The stupid thing is that I now regret the tattoo I got (aged 18)... So now I need a cover up! :D

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, I don't regret getting a tattoo. I just regret having a Chinese sign...

I had a huge cyst removed from just above my elbow. First off, the cyst i had there for the longest time and probably grossed many people out lol. Then i got it removed and it left a huge scar because not only was the incision pretty big but the area got infected when i had sutures. I already had some traditional work on that arm so i asked my artist to cover up the scar and we did your typical gypsy head and used the hair to go over the scar. You can't even tell i had a scar there.

@Metfly Hi, there! I'm writing a feature article on post-surgery scar tattoos. Would you be interested in sharing your story with us? We have a few questions about your scar and tattoo, and we'd love to see a photo! Thanks in advance.