Teens and Psychology

Lochlan

Please pardon my humble self promotion but figured some on here may enjoy this as we've previously private messaged and/or talked around similar topics plus there may be more LSTers on this site interested in psychology that I don't know about.....

Tonight (Wednesday 7.20.11) I humbly announce I will be doing a live blog radio interview. I am nervous as the people they have had talk so far, Dr. Carlo DiClemente & Dr. Andrew Tatarsky, are individuals whose work I hold in very high regard and I feel honored and grateful for this offering. I wanted to pass on the info as it could lead to some exciting work/contracts for me and who doesn't enjoy talking about drugs and sex truthfully? If you get a chance to tune in it would be much appreciated as this is part of a new project a colleague of mine started plus if all goes well with me on the air it could lead into me potentially doing a regular youth contract with them and their website. So what I am hoping for is to get lots of listeners and up their site visit counts. Here is the info from my colleague Dee Dee Stout:

"I've started a new venture recently with 2 psychologist-colleagues (Drs. Marc Kern and Fred Rotgers) and part of it is this new online radio show called ChangeTalk that I host (most of the time). We're interviewing various experts on change and each week focus on a different kind of change. Last week, it was Dr. Carlo DiClemente, the co-developer of the Stages of Change theory to discuss the process of change in general (it was an incredible chat!). This week, it's "our own" Lochlan McHale talking about teens, sexuality, addiction, families, and change. Please go to www.blogtalkradio.com/aa2 at 5pmPDT/8pmEDT or listen to the archived version anytime!"

Thanks everyone for your time and hope you enjoy the show......

Oh no, I missed this? I'm actually disappointed, I'd have liked to hear it. I just came out of uni doing a counselling course, so the psychology stuff really interests me, especially since we didn't really do much on the course about that (so I'm not sick of it, haha!).