I was bored so I posted this on my football forum

jade1955

Well without the pictures it just looks like a bunch of guys that can't take a poop joke.

Also silly Brits calling soccer, "football." Guess it will be one of those things that make you guys our quaint little cousins. ;)

Sure is, cousin.

Us Brits used to be made of sterner stuff than some of the little girls on that site.

We didn't conquer half the globe by being scared of shit you know.

Yeah it's a bad time for all of us. Not only do we speak about the good ol' days, but those days we are talking about ain't even in our life time... Well at least not mine. Men gotta become men again. Maybe start a program that every 20 year old male starts a 2 year corse. 6 months field work, 6 months outdoor training (camping, and yes 6 months of it), 6 months trade skill building, and the last 6 months put'em far away from home with a few tools and make him find his way back home. Guess that last one will take some guys longer then 6 months.

I wouldn't say half the globe though, maybe 20 percent.

Can someone please make Captain Canada's wishes come true? I would LOVE that. Right now, every lad around my age that I meet dresses like a 15 year old and is a total girl. Us girls would appreciate a Man Camp! Your website isn't good enough, Pat- it isn't mandatory, hahaha.

Well if you look at it, its the best of every world. Men wont go hungry, cause they know how to grow crops. They know how to survive in the wild, and lastly they know the basics of a skill that they can learn more of in the future. Plop them in the middle of it and they should be able to use all of those skills they have been learning.

Okay jade, can you do me a flavor? Go to google image, and type in football..... what are the top 20 pics that come up?

Tell you what cousin you google tattoo and see what comes back.

Have a look at the top twenty pictures. Best in the world. I think not.

Oh dear Scousers in Centennial.

Breaking News...............Colorado goes on hub cap alert

LOL! I guess Arsenal would be our "home team" since the guy that owns the Gunners owns the Nuggets (basketball) and the Avalanche (hockey); they are two of our local teams. I do prefer Liverpool (I assume this is what "scouser" references) over Man U and Chelsea...

But I root for Newcastle. They are like the Oakland Raiders of the EPL.