intersting problem as an author

luckykunai

I want some tattoos. I am an author. with that said I have some things from my own novels I want as tattoos and one thing that I want regardless. the thing is there is so much I want that I am having a problem simplifying. I got to I want ine thing pur linmb now and I still got to much. they al have real meaning to me. any thoughts of what I should do, I am also transgender and planning on transitioning. any thoughts on how that will effect the tattoos.

Take a writing course. Seriously. You can’t write a paragraph but you’ve written novels???

As to tattoos, find an artist you like and discuss your ideas with them. It’s their job to take your ideas and put them into a coherent design.

Being transgender and transitioning has nothing to do with your getting tattoos. A human being is a human being.

dude thats what editors are for. also that is the least orignal insult. so keep it to yourself because you know how you improve your writing skills. you use them. By your logic I would be a bad writer forever. Do I personally don't care. sticks and stones and all. as for the tattoo. duh.. i get that. i asked for advice on how to do that. lol.

2 minutes ago, luckykunai said:

don't say i didn't warn you... but after this if it seems like you are just going to be a hater. then I will wait till after someone else post.. five novels... minus the unfished ones on my wattpad.

https://www.amazon.com/s?i=stripbooks&rh=p_27%3AJosh+L.+Head&s=relevancerank&text=Josh+L.+Head&ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1

Well, I stand corrected. I thought you might point to someone else’s work, but I can tell from the review that it’s you.

What is this? No seriously, what is this? Is this even English? Do you even have an editor? How can I be sure you just didn't urban dictionary these words with the fad spellings and poor punctuations? Seriously, let's be real here. Don't buy. Run for your lives away from this book if you value any sense of grammar, or an cohesive plot. I wish, for your's and my sake, that I could have given less than one star, but I have to lie to you and give it more than it deserves. In my opinion, the only reason you should buy this "Volume" (an 88 page Volume, I mean what the heck?!) is to see if it lives up how bad I have accurate described it to be. This book cost me a Lincoln, I think Abraham deserved better than for you or me to have spent it on this crappy "Volume". As you can tell I am on pins and needles for "Volume" 2.”

I just going to ignore you now because you don't really have anything really constructive to say on the subject at hand. the thing youu wish for.. writing but no actual [practice.. just being good at the outset. No one would be able to write a novel. like I  said. right now it is just a hobbie. your gate keeping is not unessary. So unless you have anything else for me. I will justy wait till someone else has something to say. well that and and the lack of an impossible standard of proof.