Does this have any chance of healing up to look ok?

havoc00

Had extreme pain like 3 days in, no puss discharge no smell not hot to touch. Went to urgent care 7 days after the tat put on anti biotics this is what it looks like now 

IMG_5617.jpg

IMG_5620.jpg

IMG_5621.jpg

Very little chance that will turn out well. It looks like pretty extreme trauma to the skin. Did you have that done in a shop? I wouldn't never go back to whoever did that.

Nothing you can do except wait until it heals and see what it looks like then.

2 hours ago, Hogrider said:

Very little chance that will turn out well. It looks like pretty extreme trauma to the skin. Did you have that done in a shop? I wouldn't never go back to whoever did that.

yea had it done with 2 other tats that same day at the same sho same artist, the other two turned out well. This unfortunately  just got infected. dunno if the rash / infection just ravaged it or what. Today is day 3 of antibiotics 

Edited by havoc00

3 hours ago, Hogrider said:

Also should I just keep doing the after care and hope for the best or modify it a bit? Doing the soap and lubaderm routine 

20 hours ago, havoc00 said:

Also should I just keep doing the after care and hope for the best or modify it a bit? Doing the soap and lubaderm routine 

Just my 2 cents but I think I’d dry heal at this point. Keep it clean, but don’t put anything on it, unless directed by a doctor of course.