too many animal tattoos?

i've been thinking about this..i have on my left arm right now a tattoo of my dog on my shoulder, and a longhorn bull head on my inner bicep. i want to get an eagle / banner, but maybe i should put it on the other arm and save that space for a non-animal design?

thoughts?

i've been thinking about this..i have on my left arm right now a tattoo of my dog on my shoulder, and a longhorn bull head on my inner bicep. i want to get an eagle / banner, but maybe i should put it on the other arm and save that space for a non-animal design?

thoughts?

over half of my tattoos have animals in them, and i'm about to have a sleeve of animals. i don't think there can ever be too many if those are the designs you want.

Mix it up I suppose but I don't think there is any way around getting a bunch of animal tattoos. Panthers, Sharks, Eagles, Tigers, Snakes etc are what tattoos are supposed to be IMO and you can never have too many of them if they are done well. Granted Daggers, Roses, Pinups are good too but what makes a dagger better........having it go through a panther head with a snaked wrapped around the handle. I rest my case.

As long as they are good tattoos I don't think it matters.

thoughts?

thats it :)