too many animal tattoos?

so here is the list of animals that i hope to add to the California arm:

-CA quail

-Golden Trout

-dog faced butterfly (yeah i know, it's an insect. whatever.)

-possibly a desert tortoise (if i have room)

-possibly a gray whale (pretty sure i won't have room for this, but we'll see)

other animal tattoo ideas as of recent:

- a bat with party hat, a bottle of root beer in one little winged hand, and a party whistle thingy (you know, the ones that blow out and then curl back up) in the other.

- if Jackson and i ever get married, we have decided to both get slow loris' in our armpits, with their arms up because they apparently like to be "tickled" as evidenced by the below video:

http://youtu.be/g9f-6jygRJk

Jackson can't get enough of it. it puts him in a laughing fit everytime, to the point that he can't even make a coherent sentence. i'm totally serious.

For awhile i decided all the animals on one arm had to be smoking a cigarette, eventually I ran out of space on that arm but not before I tattooed an ashtray on my wrist for all of them.

Someone else with a smoking animal tattoo! I've never seen anyone else with one (although to be fair, I don't exactly live in a high-quality-tattoo area).

I have a cat in a crown with a cigarette (from a Donald Roller Wilson painting) on the back of one leg, with plans for a similar-but-different cat with cigarette on the other leg sometime next year...

• 2 months later...

The only comment I've ever received from my sweet little 75 year old mother about tattoos was: "Jesus, Scott, does every tattoo on you have to be a skull?"

I counted em up then and realized I have 8 skulls in various locations...

As long as they make you happy, keep on.

I'm a cat person myself, and there are 2 cat tattoos on me as of now.

Animals to me are like roses, I cant really have too many. I want a bulldog head tho.....soon.

same here, can't figure out where to put it. the only thing i currently have multiple tattoos of are skulls and jesters. only one eagle and technically that's the only animal i've got unless you count the giant eyeball octopus creature. and a tidwell variation on the flying eyeball that's more of an eyeskull with bat wings.

I've got seven and a half.

swallow, wolf head, eagle head, tiger head, owl, panther vs. snake and a gypsy moth (which I figure counts as half for the moth part, unless insects don't count). None of them are smoking though. Is there a such thing as too many heads? Maybe I need to start getting bodies tattooed.

It's funny, I was reading this thread, and thinking "I don't have any animal tattoos yet..." - then it hit me. I have two animal tattoos, dammit. I was thinking of Mr. Crowe as a band logo, which he is, but he is a crow as well - and while I thought of Agent P solely as a cartoon character, he IS Perry the Platypus, so I believe he counts as well.

Even when i was thinking I had no animal tattoos, I didn't think there was such a thing as too many animal tattoos, as long as that's what you dig.