Been M.I.A

s33ktruth

Been missing the last couple of days. I just ended a relationship with someone I was dating for 2 years, and had my stuff on the front porch when I came home from boxing Monday night. I stayed up until 3 a.m. moving my things into my friend's workshop and garage. It has been a rough week but I had a place to stay the last 2 days. Luckily I found a great Apt, and a friend of mine that I skate with in good spot and move in tomorrow. A lot of good things have been going on and I'm feeling happier than ever. Has anyone been through this kind of experience?

Been missing the last couple of days. I just ended a relationship with someone I was dating for 2 years, and had my stuff on the front porch when I came home from boxing Monday night. I stayed up until 3 a.m. moving my things into my friend's workshop and garage. It has been a rough week but I had a place to stay the last 2 days. Luckily I found a great Apt, and a friend of mine that I skate with in good spot and move in tomorrow. A lot of good things have been going on and I'm feeling happier than ever. Has anyone been through this kind of experience?

oh man that's hard, but yes, it's also amazing at the same time! sometimes a big change is for the best, and there's no way around it.

Sometimes all it takes is for something big in your life to come to an end. Most people fall apart while others thrive. If you can thrive I think it shows what type of person you are. No disrespect to people who dont of course.

You nailed it, hahahah.

Sometimes all it takes is for something big in your life to come to an end. Most people fall apart while others thrive. If you can thrive I think it shows what type of person you are. No disrespect to people who dont of course.

I fell apart, but then I realized I was being a pussy, and now I'm thriving like a motherfucker. Granted, this was ten years ago..

Yeah I've been wanting to move out of my ex's parent's house for quite sometime, I couldn't stand the intervention of her mother getting into our relationship and questioning me about petty bull shit, not to mention I was cheated on back in Dec. I am in a community of artists, and local businesses. I'll be able to ride my bike to my internship which is a few blocks away, my boxing gym, and to commute around. I'll only have to drive to school twice a week. I'm stoked!

Sounds like you've bounced right back, mate! Good on you, man.

Pat, I'm always a pussy with things like this. Us writers are so damn sensitive, hahaha.

Yee-haw, waiting for my approval at the apt complex, and moving all of my things in today. Feels like a super workout, after I'm done boxing.