There are people out there like this?

slayer9019

I was contemplating not putting this up here but it has been bothering me a lot.

I did not know people existed out there like this! I am still trying to find a way to send this person a message of some kind because I find it to be absolutely ridiculous!

Tattoo horror please help? - Yahoo! UK & Ireland Answers

I am referring to the second post.

Yeah, hmm thats just truth. She trolls on Yahoo answers, don't pay her any mind.

Also, don't go to yahoo answers for tattoo help.

I would never go to Yahoo answers for advice for anything...it came up on a google search for something else and I clicked through.

I just don't understand how someone's mind actually works like that....... I can understand people may not like the art but, what the hell?!

Truth's about me.

About me

I try to help young people avoid mistakes that damage their bodies and their spirit--such as drinking, taking drugs, and getting tattooed. I oppose the many predators and enablers here, who encourage young people to live self indulgent and destructive lives, doing as they please--an attitude that is destroying our society and the lives of countless young people who are not receiving the guidance they need from their parents and mentors. My questions and answers are hidden only because I am targeted by tattoo predators who are furious that I expose them for what they are--abusers of the young people who mistakenly trust them. If you want to email me, keep it clean, and I will respond politely to you. If you act out and abuse me with vile language, either privately or publicly in the forum, I will do my best as a Yahoo subscriber and stockholder to close your account and ban you forever. If you want to partner with me and help me oppose tattoo predators, write me! God bless you.

I've seen her posts around for a while... She is either a masterful troll or a lolcow just waiting to be milked.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
She's a dumb cunt. Sorry but it's true.

Just click the "report abuse" icon and the "tumbs down" icon under her posts and hopefully they will slowly be removed. Starting an argument with a person like that is like arguing with Bubbleberry, but worse.

Done and Done! I hope to see this thread get a lot of attention. Wouldn't be great if she was removed solely because of SPT!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just sounds like a good lawyer to me... JKJK. And yeah, it's not like people don't go willingly into tattoo shops and drop all their hard earned money (or bday money :) ) to have some one abuse them against their will. At least she doesn't think tattooed people are criminals, druggies, etc. --just victims. WOW.

She's a dumb cunt. Sorry but it's true.

Just click the "report abuse" icon and the "tumbs down" icon under her posts and hopefully they will slowly be removed. Starting an argument with a person like that is like arguing with Bubbleberry, but worse.

Also, see the reply at the bottom: the best advice that girl could ever get. Every one should help his answer be #1 as well as removing that disturbed woman's answer!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...