Looking for an artist recommendation

Liesel

This is my first time posting a thread so sorry if it's in the wrong place.

I want to get a tattoo of an edelweiss flower behind my ear with soft edges, something that looks almost like a watercolor painting. I live in Charlotte, North Carolina and I was hoping someone would have a recommendation on someone within a 3 hr drive of the area that is really good at that particular style. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks for the advice. I don't think the back of the neck would be good for me since I don't wear my hair long enough to cover my whole neck and I may have a career change later in life but maybe the shoulder blade would be a better spot. Those guys have some great portfolios. I'm glad I started this thread, I'd never even heard of those shops before.

This guy Paris also does realistic color work. Tattoo | Tattoo Studio | Piercing | Permanent Makeup - Charlotte NC Taylor Cort is a good tattooer,but he's in Asheville.Ace Custom as mentioned is also real good.Rodney Raines does excellent work,but i'm sure he's booked up for a long time.It sounds like you wan't the tattoo to be in a realistic style.If that's the case,i think Hayley,Paris,and Chris & Steve from Immortal Images would be best for that style.

Everybody's input is great. I went ahead and sent Hayley a message since it says on her webiste that it takes her awhile to get back to people. I like to mull over my tattoo ideas for awhile before I actually get them so I'm 100% sure about them so I probably won't get it done until winter, maybe I will hear from her by the time I'm ready. I have heard of Taylor Cort somewhere before and I have family in Ashville so sometimes I'm there anyway, so that's something to consider. I really like some of Chris and Paris' pieces too, so I've got some good options now amd a great reference for anything I else I might be considering in the future since I tend to prefer color work. Thanks to everyone that responded.