Background ideas for panther tattoo

minisoda

I have an appointment to get this Panther Motorcycle Helmet done in about a month.  As you can see it will be next to a large traditional eagle.

I'd like to find a good background to tie the two together.  The artist sketched out flames, but not sure I like that style.  Any ideas?

IMG_1844.jpeg

11 hours ago, minisoda said:

I have an appointment to get this Panther Motorcycle Helmet done in about a month.  As you can see it will be next to a large traditional eagle.

I'd like to find a good background to tie the two together.  The artist sketched out flames, but not sure I like that style.  Any ideas?

IMG_1844.jpeg

I think the flames look decent. Maybe add more cloud around the eagle and bring it over the panther instead. It depends on your preference, you could add more stars aswell. 

Appreciate the feedback!  I actually like the helmet more than the panther, but something just isn’t working on the whole design and you guys confirmed that.  The original design had a skull inside the helmet, but I’m just not a skull guy. 

The helmet and swallows are meaningful just because of my passion for motorcycles, riding and adventure.  

Back to the drawing board!  Any ideas greatly appreciated…

Alternatively, maybe go with American Traditional two swallows/roses/heart representing our two kids.  Probably best on my left chest (vs inner bicep) and would tie with the eagle.

This example isn’t the best, but I know my artist would come up with something great.

428B3D59-33DE-4AE3-A019-D0EAA1AE613E.jpeg