Bay area meet up?

I think he only tattoos his friends. The thing few years ago was just temporary thing I think.

I love his stuff. One of my favorite artists, be it tattooing or fine artist.

he is tattooing at the SFO convention, which is the only time that i know of (unless he announces otherwise on his blog, which he has in the past), he tattoos publicly these days.

his minimum is $300 and he works for $300/hr. or at least that was the last rate i heard.

he is tattooing at the SFO convention, which is the only time that i know of (unless he announces otherwise on his blog, which he has in the past), he tattoos publicly these days.

his minimum is $300 and he works for $300/hr. or at least that was the last rate i heard.

If I had the cash, I would pay that many times, again and again. No problemo. I mean, fuck, these tattoo are all perfect!

12add_tats11.jpg

4add_tats3.jpg

7add_tats6.jpg

Sorry for hijacking the thread!!

If we meet in SF, I can give Iwar a ride to anywhere we decide on meeting up. i don't know of any good restaurants in SoMA with veg options that could seat a large party. Would a bar like Thee Parkside or Zeitgeist be a good option? (listen to the straight edge kid suggest a bar...)

Or, the another option would be to go get really fucking good Mexican food since we'll have a visitor.

How about if we just decide that Iwar's hotel is the center of the earth, and spiral outwards from there? I'd love to go back to Source again, but I'm kind of a kook. I know he'll be kinda close to Golden Era, although that place always gives me a stomach ache, but probably from eating too much. I'm open to anything, except the Ruth Chris type spots. We could also just go to the Mission. Can anyone think of a Mexican place that can seat a large party and not be rushing us out the door? We could also maybe do a sushi thing somewhere, I know that there's one place in the Castro on Church that has a back room for private parties. Chow on Church can also be fun, depends how big our group is going to be.

Yelp | Search Businesses In San Francisco