Bay area meet up?

i'll be out of town the 11-16th of August, and i have a class orientation to go to on the 18th. thursdays and fridays will work the best for me from now on due to my new work schedule.

also, yes, we should meet up with Iwar! what are the dates you are coming into town again?

I arrive on the evening of September 19th and leave early on the 27th. My appointments so far are Scott at noon the 20th and Grime at noon the 22nd. Lehi said he'll probably be able to fit me in sometime during my stay, but I won't know when untill I get there.

I guess the meetup probably will take place in the evening? If that's the case any day would work on my behalf :)

I'm in and out of town for august with more potential time on the road the next few months with some other contracts so set a date and if I'm around I'll be there!

Of course I'm gone for the art show...dope! Blackheart blog has been posting sneak peeks often.... Cody Miller's huge piece I want!

I arrive on the evening of September 19th and leave early on the 27th. My appointments so far are Scott at noon the 20th and Grime at noon the 22nd. Lehi said he'll probably be able to fit me in sometime during my stay, but I won't know when untill I get there.

I guess the meetup probably will take place in the evening? If that's the case any day would work on my behalf :)

That sounds like one hell of a trip you got planned. Can't wait to see the tattoos. I was going to SF around that week but plans fell through and am going to be in Chicago getting tattooed by Mario Desa and hanging with my friends instead. Have fun.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, besides the friends I did see, did anyone else make it to the Blackheart show last night? There were quite a few amazing pieces there, and a great turn out.

steve REALLY wanted to go...we have had the craziest weekend so he couldn't :(

my lady and i made it out. it was our first time out together since having our son 8 months ago. i missed the tattoo 13/temple show and was bumbed. i really enjoyed this show a lot, all of the work was REALLY cool. "new shit has come to light" by scott and nick's work were so f'n rad man. i feel fortunate to be living here and to have the opportunity to see shows like this, i was stoked!