Bay area meet up?

I'm a fucking idiot, that's for sure... The hipstamatic app is good for taking fanzy-schmanzy pictures in daylight, but at a dimly lit restaurant....neh, not so much. Tried to fix it as much as I could by adjusting the contrast, but the picture still turned out pretty fucking terrible. Sorry guys. I saw steve take a picture or two while we were at the table though, so maybe he's got some better ones.

Awesome meeting ya'll by the way! And thanks to Scott for suggesting the Pot Roast, and thanks to Hogg for assuring me I wouldn't get high from eating it.

73c65049.jpg

I saw steve take a picture or two while we were at the table though, so maybe he's got some better ones.

@dcostello @hogg @MsRad @Iwar : Great meeting all of you last night - it was nice to finally put some faces to names!

Perfect way to mark the one year anniversary of LST.

Looking forward to the next one.

Here are the pics I took.

@MsRad can you give me directions to that bakery you were talking about near Blackheart. I'm going there tommorrow for my appointment with Tim.

shit! i forgot! anyways, the bakery is Tartine! 600 Guerrero Street, San Francisco, CA 94110-1528. if you decide to head back over to Blackheart (or that direction, Grime is fairly close by as well), you're going to want to head down Valencia towards 14th street, then make a right on 18th street. don't sweat it if you don't make it by there, as you have some of the best bakeries in the world in Europe, but if you can manage to fit it in to your schedule, it would be worth the trip back out to the mission.