Cat Pictures

jade1955

OOH NO YOU DID NOT!!! You might as well have just called this: "Andy Perez, the thread"

Heere We Gooooo!

3575906733_cfbd2dd383_z.jpg?zz=1

This pic is awesome! The others are also, but I just love the look on his/her face here, priceless!

Here is one of the few photos I have of my old Kitteh. I bought her for my Ex and she took her when we broke up. It sucks, I loved that damn cat!! She had one of the loudest motors I've ever heard on a cat, and it didn't matter what you or her where doing, but she had to be in the room with you - there where no closed doors in 'her' house lol.

I found the others I wanted to post of Nessels...

The first one, she just had to play on my lap top.. and yes she actually was sitting there "typing" before I pushed her over and she still continued to push the keys

The third was after I got woken up by the flying corgi alarm clock Clancy, Ness came in, jumped up and laid down next to me and put her paw into my hand, and started purring away.

Kiiitttaaays!

PK is the calico and Radar is the white and grey. Radar's a momma's boy. He whines for me, wants to be carried (seriously, he'll asked to be picked up) and follows me around. I've never seem a cat that was clingly like that. It's like having a kid. PK's pretty normal, but she really really loves to be warm.

our cat Vanilla was like that growing up. he loved being around my mom, and my mom said it was like loosing a child when he passed away. he helped her get through the first part of my parents divorce, then he had some sort of stroke and we had to put him down. we all loved that cat. he couldn't even kill a mouse (he was actually afraid of them, along with my pet rat, and my rabbit Henry!), but man did he love campbell's mushroom soup.

• 4 months later...