cruel, but funny

abees

Dear Mr. or Mrs. Juggalove,

I was a proud member of your dating site for some amount of time until I tried to log in this morning and found my account was suddenly deleted. Honestly I am at a loss for words. Countless hours of hard work and dedication went into the creation of that page and I now have nothing to show for it. In addition, I had spoken to many "fine ass bitches" and had received not four but a total of five numbers from some sweet ass hoes.

I hope you realize that you have managed to ruin my virtual dating life. I have had to move my online profile to OKCUPID. You know how fucking degrading that shit is? Honestly, all the fucking girls are "24 year old bisexuals who are in a god damn transitional phase" All I wanted was to meet a nice down to earth hoe that I could one day marry and have hella little juggalo babies with. Now I'm going to be alone for the rest of my god damn life sad masturbating to videos from this years Gathering.

With Regards,

Daniel Costello

Sent at 10:00 this morning. Ill let yall know how this goes.,

Dear Mr. or Mrs. Juggalove,

I was a proud member of your dating site for some amount of time until I tried to log in this morning and found my account was suddenly deleted. Honestly I am at a loss for words. Countless hours of hard work and dedication went into the creation of that page and I now have nothing to show for it. In addition, I had spoken to many "fine ass bitches" and had received not four but a total of five numbers from some sweet ass hoes.

I hope you realize that you have managed to ruin my virtual dating life. I have had to move my online profile to OKCUPID. You know how fucking degrading that shit is? Honestly, all the fucking girls are "24 year old bisexuals who are in a god damn transitional phase" All I wanted was to meet a nice down to earth hoe that I could one day marry and have hella little juggalo babies with. Now I'm going to be alone for the rest of my god damn life sad masturbating to videos from this years Gathering.

With Regards,

Daniel Costello

Sent at 10:00 this morning. Ill let yall know how this goes.,

you're not getting anywhere with that, they won't understand half of what you're talking about...especially when using words they do understand in quotes.

try this:

yo dawgs, why u's buggin? delete my account n' shit, i was tryin to hook up wit some dem sick methhead bitches u gotz on yo site. don't hate tha playa hate da game ya'll, best b hookin mines profile back up b4 i getz pissed!

peace out bitches!

d-thugaloostello

No, I wish I had achieved that status.

I think they found my profile a little over the top. Not sure you posted on here when Jake found that site, but I basically said "Im a 24 year old UC Berkeley graduate who majored in Entomology who was looking for love in all the wrong places and figured that Juggalove was the right one." I also said that I was looking for anyone who is "Down for anal" all the time... or something along those lines.

and my name was "Introspectivethought"

Well, I have cake on my face again.

I just did some board digging and found a link I posted to my profile. It has not been removed, I was using a wrong email address.

Joke is still on them for being Juggalos.

Introspectivethought's Profile - View

this is the best thing that has happened all day. seriously. i'm having a hard time containing myself here at my desk.

Im glad everyone found some humor in it!

i think this is what tipped them off:

Exercise: Daily

Daily diet:Keep it Healthy

Smoking: Occasionally

Drinking: Just socially

Living situation: Live alone

Have children: No

Want children: No

i've got to go do a tattoo or i'd point out the specifics as to why! haha

Im not even sure what to say about that man... Or how I manage to honestly do all of those things.