Tough Mudder

Tight-Lines

Toughmudder.com

I've been hearing about this all year and finally checked it out... holy shit this looks fun/intense.

Im hoping someone on here has/is doing it this year and can give me some input as to how intense this is and what the training was like. Im looking forward to doing it next year, but the training on the website confuses the shit out of me.

Anyone???

that looks INTENSE!!! lol and part of me actually wants to try something like that! besides commenting on how cool it looks i have no other info for you D, sorry. no one else around me would be crazy enough to do that! that live wire section is ridiculous!

My boss is doing the warrior run, which is a slightly less intense verison of this. They put in atleast 3 miles running a day. When it gets closer they will add weight training and off trail running. Endurance is the biggest challenge, and team work helps. I was thinking of trying this next year, it looks like so much fun!