Greetings

inked photography

I must admit I have been here a few times reading and looking at threads. I have been searching for a forum about the industry with interesting blogs and interviews. As far as I can tell my search has ended. So we'll see how this goes.

My name is Ernie and I am a freelance photographer. I work with Tattoo Magazine and I travel the states shooting conventions, artist, and enthusiest a like. You can see my work on facebook.

I have been lucky enough to have some artwork by great artist: My portraits and realistic artwork comes from Jose "The Inkfather" Sanchez with Outsiders Ink in Tulsa, Ok. I also have work by Geroge Galindo with The House of Pain in El Paso Tx. He is also the promoter for the Ink Life Tour Tattoo Conventions. More work from Abey Alvarez with Lowrider Tattoo, Amy Nicoletto (yes, from LA Ink), my traditioonal work comes from Erick Melendez with The House of Pain as well, Hector Arriaga with Chico's Marked for Life in Miami, Fl. and a few other artist.

Any questions feel free to ask.