2011 Indianapolis / Myrtle Beach

I will be shooting two events this Sept. for Tattoo Magazine. For the first time in 10 years a tattoo convention will hit Indianapolis, In. I will be there Sept. 16th - 18th shooting the Tattoo City Underground Convention and Sept. 30th - Oct. 2nd I will be in Myrtle Beach, SC. for the first convention ever to hit the state for the Ink Life Tour Tattoo Convention. I am always looking for amazing ink and individuals to shoot. Hit me up if you are planning to attend the shows. Check out the events at:

Tattoo City Underground : Home of the Indianapolis tattoo convention on Sept 17th

Ink Life Tour

I'm not going to be at either show but I wanted to mention my friends at Hero Tattoo in Conway SC. It's about 15 min from Myrtle Beach, I imagine they'll be at the convention. If they aren't at the convention you should still make time to check them out because Jeff Cribb (he owns the shop and was instrumental in getting tattooing legal in SC) does some amazing work as well as Randy Hall who works there. They are also some of the nicest dudes you will ever meet.