Mr. Cleen

I have a tattoo from Cris and it was a good experience. He was very professional and nice. He was all set up and ready to go when I showed up for my appointment. The drawing was good and exactly what we talked about. That sort of professionalism goes a long way with me. Does he come off like some sort of super hipster? Yes. But I honestly don't give a damn how you dress. I don't have to hang out with him. He gave me a tattoo that I like and that other people stop me to comment on all the time.

Guys, why care to discuss anything other than the quality of his work? This is a tattoo forum isn't it? The whole hipster thing is not that big here in Norway, so maybe that's why I'm not getting as annoyed by it as some of you. We got more than enough bad vibes from bubblefuck's endless tirade a while back, so why get fired up and argue over something as trivial as the way Cris chooses to dress or cut his hair? I'm not trying to fuel the fire with this post, just merely trying to put it out... Can't we all just get along and ride beautiful unicorns across the double rainbow?

I liked the video and thank you to gougetheeyes for posting it.

I like the idea of tattooers posting up their own videos, giving a sense of who they are, how they work, quality of their product, etc.

If you can put yourself out there while bypassing the gatekeepers of the magazines, etc. why not?

I did not find his whole vibe or whatever, anymore inauthentic then what was contained in The Gypsy Gentleman video where three non-Tibetan tattooers made three beautiful tattoos based on Tibetan Buddhism, i.e. I liked it.