Hi, is there a way for me to change my user name from my whole name to a screen name? I can't find a way to edit this in my profile settings...

i'd imagine that's not possible unless requested to a forum mod or owner. on twitter you can change your username willy nilly but i think most places online, the username you sign up is the one you get stuck with.

gregor - the problem is it doesn't say anywhere that if you connect to Facebook your entire first and last name will automatically become your user name. So you assume like any other website I've ever signed up for that it will ask you to create a username.

Having my full name is kind of weird, I agree. It kind of makes you go high profile automatically and in my opinino makes me look like I am trying to be a big deal.Would prefer to have a username but now that I am signed up and settled I am indifferent about it.

If I change my user name, will I still be able to connect through Facebook in the same way?

I think so, but not 100% sure - we can try it and then change it back if needed..?

@steve1461686340 could you change my screenname to BrianH ? I've been confusing/disappointing people when i meet them in real life and my name isn't Harry.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

doing this now - you'll have to re-log in w/ BrianH as your username. stand by.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• If you are feeling suicidal, please reach out to family, friends and/or call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline 1-800-273-8255. Tattoo regret is very common. Don't give a tattoo this type of power over you. Please reach out and find help!  
    • Hi, Guys, so i just a got a cover up 3 weeks ago, i'm feeling kinda weird .. anxious and to be honest depressed.. cause i can't get used to it still, i freaked out the day after .. and i can't stop obsessing about it.. it's all i think 24/7 ... you see, this is my second tattoo .. feels like the first cause it's a cover up .. the past one i had it for 9 years it was misspelled the (tattoo artist fucked up) i was so depressed about that for very long time even had one laser treatment but didnt see any good results so i quit..... i dont wanna admit i regret it .. cause i feel so confuse, it's just i think "omg is it to big?" does it look good on me?" i just find it new errors everytime i look at it... and i don't wanna feel this way, but sadly it's how i feel .. just wanted to talk about it with someone .. cause i can't with friends cause i feel embarresed. PLEASE, IF YOU DONT HAVE NICE THINGS TO SAY.. DONT SAY ANYTHING PLEASE, CAUSE I ALREADY FEEL LIKE SHIT .. NO NEED TO MAKE ME FEEL WORST. i'm so down that i have even consider suicide 😞
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics