Shop review

ericdood

Or a sentence they have on their gallery page.

We can't show you everything here, so please visit our shop to view the complete tattoo portfolio for all of our artists, including traditional North American Ed Hardy style.
Didn't know thats what the kids call it now days, traditional north american ed hardy style..... hmm

[edit] hot damn... online store is going to sell tattoo machines when it gets up and running.

Don't fucking go anywhere near that shop. Please. I live in the area and lived in Toronto for a few years and like Avery said TCB is the only shop worth a fuck in Toronto, don't even bother with the one listed in the LST recommended shops. TCB is located at 618 Queen St West, right near the beer store.

Thanks Ursula, but I did not say that it was the only shop worth a fuck in Toronto. I don't know a lot about Toronto, but I am familiar with Scott McEwan's tattoos, and he does nice Japanese work.

Eric if you are looking for any tattoo related advice in Toronto I would say that Ursula is the person to ask.

In another tattoo forum someone was looking for opinions of a place called BluGod in Toronto. Apparently they require clients to purchase and use a line of aftercare products they sell or they won't stand behind their work (if I understood the other post correctly).

Yovany Cabanas - BluGod Tattoos & Piercings

So they are going to blame the aftercare for all that no outline stuff not holding up?

Big Joe - Sugar Shack is not near Toronto at all really, you need a car and a free weekend to get up there.

and Stewart Archibald doesn't work in Toronto anymore either, he left a couple months ago to travel in asia and europe. He has a Facebook page and occasionally comes home to work at Pearl Harbour

Big Joe - Sugar Shack is not near Toronto at all really, you need a car and a free weekend to get up there.

and Stewart Archibald doesn't work in Toronto anymore either, he left a couple months ago to travel in asia and europe. He has a Facebook page and occasionally comes home to work at Pearl Harbour

Yeah,I knew sugar shack wasn't in Toronto.I just wanted to give his site because he does real nice work.How far is his shop from Toronto?I do think Dan & Bill@ Pearl Harbor are the best for asian work.The only problem is their probably booked up for a while,and some people don't like to wait months or maybe a year for an appointment.

I think it's about a 2-3 hour drive. Most people who live in Toronto don't have cars and to take a bus there probably makes the trip more like 4-5 hours one way. I have seen some nice tattoos and know they are really nice people though.

That's one of the shitty things about Toronto, it can sometimes be hard to go get a really nice tattoo. There is usually someone at Pearl Harbour doing walk ins but I haven't seen the tattoos. I doubt they'd hire someone shitty.