Touch up worth it?

Hey all,

Yesterday my forearm got tattoeed after 5/6 years of no tattoos.

This made me compare my tattoo with my old one.

I noticed there is relatively much fading (see the photo).

It made me wonder how much the tattoo will fade more the years to come. Will it stay pretty much the same or will it go noticeably downhill from here?

Do y'all recommend a touch up and if so, will one touch up do the trick for the years to come?

Love to hear what everybody thinks.

20220722_232457.jpg

6 hours ago, jordy said:

Hey all,

Yesterday my forearm got tattoeed after 5/6 years of no tattoos.

This made me compare my tattoo with my old one.

I noticed there is relatively much fading (see the photo).

It made me wonder how much the tattoo will fade more the years to come. Will it stay pretty much the same or will it go noticeably downhill from here?

Do y'all recommend a touch up and if so, will one touch up do the trick for the years to come?

Love to hear what everybody thinks.

20220722_232457.jpg

yes for sure, the right tattooer can bring it back to life, freshen it up. IMO well worth it.

14 hours ago, Dan said:

yes for sure, the right tattooer can bring it back to life, freshen it up. IMO well worth it.

Thanks for the respons man. Do you think the quality of it will decline a lot more the coming years if I don't?

11 hours ago, SStu said:

all tattoos generally degrade over time - especially if they're in the sun quite a bit.

do you have a picture of when it was fresh for reference?

Yes I do, this picture was taken a bit longer then a month after placement.

Screenshot_20220724-100703_Gmail.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
13 minutes ago, Forkadem said:

Complete Home Care Solutions

The graffiti removal is a vital service that helps maintain the cleanliness and appearance of public and private spaces. Graffiti, while often considered an art form, can sometimes appear in unwanted or unauthorized areas, leading to aesthetic degradation and potentially increasing perceptions of urban decay. Graffiti removal services play a crucial role in restoring affected surfaces to their original condition.

Forestalling spray painting in any case is a necessary piece of spray painting the board. Some land owners put resources into hostile to spray painting coatings or movies that make it simpler to eliminate spray painting without making harm the surface under. Furthermore, observation frameworks and further developed lighting can stop miscreants by expanding the gamble of location.

Crawl back under your rock. Quit your spamming of your shit web site.