La ink canceled

Jaycel Adkins

Hello,

So logged onto yahoo and saw this:

First Kate Now Kat: TLC Cancels Kat Von D's Show 'LA Ink,' Reality Star Says She Quit First

Kate Gosselin and her eight aren't the only ones leaving the TLC airwaves.

On Thursday, the network confirmed to Access Hollywood that Kat Von D's reality show "LA Ink" has been canceled.

"TLC has decided that the current season of 'LA INK' will be its last. The network is proud of what the series has accomplished in its four seasons, following Kat Von D's journey as an artist from Miami to Los Angeles," TLC said in a statement to Access.

The last episode of "LA Ink" will air on Sept. 15.

But, according to Kat, she actually quit the show.

"I love how me deciding to not continue doing LA Ink, turns into being 'cancelled,'" she Tweeted on Thursday, not long after the network released its statement.

"Thanks @TLC," she continued. "Regardless of everything I remain grateful."

"Please standby for a more in depth, more honest statement regarding LA Ink," Kat added a short while later, adding in response to a friend's question, "It also means I can speak more freely now too."

And speak freely she did.

Later, Kat told People she left the show because TLC was editing footage in a manner she felt wasn't appropriate.

"In an effort to capitalize on my recent breakup, the network has decided to focus their energy on re-editing events that didn't happen while filming," she told the website. "I have no regrets and am very proud of the original footage. In my opinion, any attempt to compromise the honesty of that would be an insult to my fans and viewers."

As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com , the tattoo artist recently cut promoting the latest season of her show short, the same day she walked out on an interview with KTTV FOX 11 in Los Angeles, after the morning show, "Good Day LA," ran a promo from her show, featuring Jesse James, right before she was set to appear on air.

"Dear GoodDayLA, thanks for the waste of a perfectly good morning. Lack of compassion n respect for each other never fails to dissapoint [sic] me," Kat Tweeted following the incident.

Kat confirmed on Twitter late last month, the split with her fiancé of six months, Jesse.

"I am no longer w Jesse," Kat previously wrote.

However on Thursday, Jesse confirmed the two had gotten back together.

"Sometimes you are only given one chance in life," Jesse told People.com, confirming the news they were back on, after he Tweeted a photo of the two in an embrace, followed by the words, "para siempre" or "forever" in English. "It was up to me to open my eyes and see it. That girl is my chance. I will never stop fighting and striving to hold on to her. Showing her how special she is, and how much I love her."

First Kate Now Kat: TLC Cancels Kat Von D's 'LA Ink,' Reality Star Says She Quit First - Yahoo! TV

I am slightly ashamed to admit that I did watch "the inks". I did only so to see the outcomes, and played them on mute. I really wish there were good tattoo shows out there. Simple watch a tattoo get done, and maybe an interview thrown in there. Tattoo Age is AMAZING but only has limited content so far.

I'll be honest and say 'the inks' gave me an eye for what a good tattoo could look like, and sometimes a great tattoo. I've since moved on to blogs, books, and the forum, but at the start, it was 'the inks.'

Too bad that all the apparently manufactured drama got in the way, which is kinda weird, I mean, was there tons of 'drama' on those other reality/work shows?

So just NY INK now, which stumbled pretty badly out of the gate and kinda didn't recover for me, so much melodrama and sentimentality, the finale had this 'The Hills' vibe that was a little too weird.

I would love to watch like a serialized 'hoop dreams' type documentary series about tattooing, but that's not going to happen.

It's too bad when someone with potential like that turns into a drug addicted whore cheating on her then husband and making tattooed women look like shit in public. I'm glad her show is over and I hope she doesn't come back with a new one, which is probably what will happen.