Jesse & Kat Back On...puke...

Barbie Doll

BY ELIZABETH LEONARD AND MIKE FLEEMAN

Thursday August 18, 2011 05:55 PM EDT

Kat Von D may no longer have her show, but she's back with her man.

Even as TLC announced the cancellation of LA Ink, Von D and Jesse James – who hadcalled off their engagement last month – posted on Twitter separate photos of themselves locked in embraces.

James went a step further and added the caption, "para siempre" – Spanish for "forever."

In an interview with PEOPLE, James made it official. The engagement is back on, and Von D is once again wearing her ring.

RELATED: Kat Von D's Show,LA Ink, Is Cancelled

"Sometimes you are only given one chance in life," he says. "It was up to me to open my eyes and see it. That girl is my chance. I will never stop fighting and striving to hold on to her. Showing her how special she is, and how much I love her."

Will there be another show to replace it. Of course. I am not a fan of NY Ink myself. But with the impression that Corey will be on the show will definately give it a boost. Who knows. Maybe he will get his own show. But maybe Amy will as well. But who knows. For now the industry has to suffer with NY Ink. I wish they would bring back Tattoo Wars. Maybe Inkmaster will be similair to it. idk...