I am sure you have all read and seen some of the great blogs posted by some of the talented tattooists on LST. We have some amazing videos, interviews, articles, and thoughtful pieces.

Even if you are NOT a tattooist, do not be afraid to start your own blog.

We would love to hear about your day, recent pieces that you have acquired, thoughts for new pieces, even non-tattoo musings....really we would just like to get to know you better and your own blog is a great place to start.

Edited by steve

• 11 months later...
I'm a tattooist, and I can't seem to find out how to begin blogging...any help would be appreciated.

Hi Britishink - thanks for asking, I'm sure others have the same question.

Here are the steps to create your own blog here on LST:

1. Select the 'Tattoo Blogs' tab at the top of the page.

2. Select the 'My Blog' link at the far left of the sub-menu at the top of the 'Blogs' page.

3. Select the red 'Create New Post' button on the far right at the top.

4. Type in your blog entry and hit the 'Post Now' button at the bottom.

Let us know if you get stuck or have any other questions about how to use the site.

Enjoy.

• 3 years later...
Is there a way to blog through Tapatalk?

Nope, sorry - tapatalk only includes basic forum functionality, likes don't even work there currently. No gallery either.

Someday we'll upgrade the forum software to a newer platform that will make it mobile friendly so that you won't need tapatalk, but no budget for that yet.

Cheers

Nope, sorry - tapatalk only includes basic forum functionality, likes don't even work there currently. No gallery either.

Someday we'll upgrade the forum software to a newer platform that will make it mobile friendly so that you won't need tapatalk, but no budget for that yet.

Cheers

Right on. Thanks for the info.