Thank you

Thank you for being a part of this! I always enjoy and appreciate your wealth of knowledge and your decades of dedication to tattooing.

I can only imagine sometimes how difficult it is for tattooers to chose a less negative road when an "irritating" subject matter comes up as when you are passionate about something it is tough to not defend it til death. Shit I get the same way around psychology related matter and crappy shows portraying treatment or therapy completely inaccurate to the larger public through mass media. These days I am just trying to see it as a new challenge to better educate the public on accuracy of psychology and this site for tattooing. I will not drink their kool-aid and believe there are many others on here who will not drink their kool-aid.......so thanks again Deb and other LSTers for working with us to try and educate in a more positive and accurate fashion!

Deb, I know I speak for many members when I say that you are an invaluable contributor here. You have a unique perspective on tattooing and years of experience that qualify you to speak on subjects that we customers can't (or rather shouldn't). Thanks for being an important part of our little community.

well said

Don't sweat the small stuff...And it's all small stuff.I read that in a book..Forget the title..I'm sure I probably come across as opinionated,and maybe even a dick.I think we come on these forums and express our opinion's about subjects,and guess what,we always don't agree with each other.So let's just agree to disagree.Don't take things personal.