Great Performances on YouTube

Jaycel Adkins

Hello,

I'm probably going to get in trouble for starting three threads in one day on LST, but thinks this will be the one that I will be posting continuously on for quite a while.

My major pet peeve on the internet is finding great performances, nearly all musical ones, that were filmed live.

I love impromptu moments, unpolished, unedited (mostly) LIVE performances where great crafts people (singers, musicians, etc.) create something truly startling.

The only way I know that I am seeing such a performance is that it fills me up with joy.

Anyhow, hopes other people know of similar performances that they would want to share.

To Start, B.B. King performing LIVE in SING-SING Prison, 1972

Very few can pull this off.

I completely agree! I watched it thinking, Wow....he shut up an entire room....when is he going to start to play.....ohh....shit.....I hope he doesn't start to play.....don't play!!....wow...fucking sweet!

Thank you, I never heard of this guy or his group from the second vid, I kept on thinking Al Swearengen was going to come and bust down the bathroom door any second!