slayer9019

Very dry, peeling tattoo

So my tattoo has bee taken very good care of (to the "t"). Weird thing is about a week after shading was done it started to become VERY dry, almost felt like a scab. Every time I applied lotion to it, it would just soak it all up and still be dry (usually 3 light rubbed in coats). Now it is peeling like sunburn and the flakes are black.... Should I be concerned?

Not a situation for concern at all. This is very normal. Just use a little lotion to help with the dryness but don't go overboard, you don't want to be all soggy either. DO NOT PICK THE SCABS. Let the flakey stuff fall off when it's ready.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I had this tattoo done 2 years ago it is raised ,shiny and wrinkley this isnt normal and it really annoys me and looks totally wrong...  I have seen others with the same thing . Also if I was to get it removed will it be impossible  ?  
    • Discover The Incredible Tattoo Designs                            30,000+ Tattoo Designs                            60+ Designs Categories                                  165 Tattoo Fonts                              Tattoo Video Episodes check here>> https://bit.ly/33U2gQy
    • Discover The Incredible Tattoo Designs                            30,000+ Tattoo Designs                            60+ Designs Categories                                  165 Tattoo Fonts                              Tattoo Video Episodes check here>> https://bit.ly/33U2gQy
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries