Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

So, maybe 1977? Around there..I got a parrot done by Dale Grande at Chicago Tattoo. It was partially a cover-up, partially just sumpin I thought was kool. My kids always dug it, and hey-see if you can figure out which is which.

Untitled, So if your dad gets this rad tattoo in the late...

Done by Nick Colella @ CTC this afternoon on a coupla my boys.

So, maybe 1977? Around there..I got a parrot done by Dale Grande at Chicago Tattoo. It was partially a cover-up, partially just sumpin I thought was kool. My kids always dug it, and hey-see if you can figure out which is which.

Super great, those must have been a couple of fun ones for Nick to do.

@Graeme, @MadeIndelible, I have been lucky enough to have gotten all of my work done at CTC, mostly cause it was the only game in town when I was a shorty. Fortunately, my sons have pretty much shined-on the local scratch-n-gouge parlors and made a point of going there as well. Nick has gone out of his way to accomodate our schedules-it's a 90 mile drive-and to make sure everything about the experience is good.

We typically get tattoos as a family thing, the next biggie will be my youngest son's 18th this coming month...he has his appointment booked and a design drawn-up!

dude, i reblogged that picture commenting on how awesome that was, and also told my girlfriend how cool i thought that was. lo and behold it turns out to be your kids. that's seriously cool as shit dude.

dude, i reblogged that picture commenting on how awesome that was, and also told my girlfriend how cool i thought that was. lo and behold it turns out to be your kids. that's seriously cool as shit dude.

Thanks, man...I saw that you popped it offa Tumblr but don't have an account so I couldn't comment on it. It's a trip that they want to get a chunk of work I have, they plotting about how to slice up my sleeve and get pieces of it.

Best part is that #4 son turns 18 in two weeks, and he's already got his appointment set-up!

i saw this and thought it was so cool, makes it even better that the original is on you and your kids rule enough to have Nick tattoo the same design on them because you've got it. you sir, have some wonderful children. i can only hope one day that my kids (whenever i decide to have one or whatever), grow up to be that rad and interested in my tattoos.. or tattoos in general.

i saw this and thought it was so cool, makes it even better that the original is on you and your kids rule enough to have Nick tattoo the same design on them because you've got it. you sir, have some wonderful children. i can only hope one day that my kids (whenever i decide to have one or whatever), grow up to be that rad and interested in my tattoos.. or tattoos in general.

Thanks much. My kids are a trip, all of them. They can ride, shoot, wrench, fight...read, write, make a living, all that good stuff, AND they appreciate good tattooing! Tell ya what, I hate to say it out loud, but I'm proud as hell of all my kids, and love them more than I can say.

Nope.... liner and shader! It was a slow burn. I did better than a guy that was tearing into a pillow he brought with him. He was getting something on the front of his shin. He was the talk of the shop.....

Shin? I had that done and it wasn't bad at all. Was it his first one? And he brought his own pillow? WTF

The web looks really good... it's an elbow right? Yowzers

Had the last major session on my backpiece this past Saturday.

8 sessions over 6 months, 25.5 hours and 2 tubs of Aquaphor later, it's basically done. Have to go back next week to get a few touch-ups and darken the blue up a bit, but basically done. I'll get some better pictures soon.

Beautiful mate!

- - - Updated - - -

Had the last major session on my backpiece this past Saturday.

8 sessions over 6 months, 25.5 hours and 2 tubs of Aquaphor later, it's basically done. Have to go back next week to get a few touch-ups and darken the blue up a bit, but basically done. I'll get some better pictures soon.

Beautiful mate!