Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

My Mariachi back piece that Kore Flatmo is doing. @David Bruehl did the bottom guy in color and Kore is knocking out the rest. Kore and I are both pretty pumped with how his black and gray work makes David's color work really pop. I'm pretty excited to finish this and hoping we can finish in February.

My Mariachi back piece that Kore Flatmo is doing. @David Bruehl did the bottom guy in color and Kore is knocking out the rest. Kore and I are both pretty pumped with how his black and gray work makes David's color work really pop. I'm pretty excited to finish this and hoping we can finish in February.

That rules and ties together WAY better than you would expect it to. Stating the obvious here, but Kore Flatmo's tattoos are so smooth.

That rules and ties together WAY better than you would expect it to. Stating the obvious here, but Kore Flatmo's tattoos are so smooth.

Yeah, when Kore first sent me the study last year, I was BLOWN away... I couldn't believe how great he made the addition look. Then fear set in. I had no idea how bad the back would hurt. When Kore shaded that rose on the bottom left, it sucked... And I felt that spot yelling at me for awhile. I have the other rose on the right side in that same love handle area still to go. Not looking forward to that at all.

Really great stuff dude. You don't have to convince me on the quality of what Kore does. Simply amazing.

If y'all check out Chad Koeplinger's instagram that's my leg with the kick ass hindu-esque panther :D

Not together enough right now to post a pic (and I don't have one except for that one yet anyhow...)

DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am not really even into Chad's style, but fuck I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved hindu/indian looking imagery. Nice addition to the squidpants. Love the Krishna crown too, the markings over the third eye... just perfect