Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Finally I get to contribute to this thread! It's been way too long.

Cobra by Stuart Cripwell off Zeis flash.

First time at Spider Murphy's. What an amazing shop. I'd love to go back and get more stuff done. So many good artists there. Or shoot, maybe even get a second piece from Stu. Super rad dude.

@Graeme....

dude I swear I just adore you and @Pugilist, and you guys make it so easy with your good tattoos!

Im gonna go hunt down that picture right now.

- - - Updated - - -

and jaw officially dropped. Dude its AMAZING

and saw @Pugilist's back... Gorgeous.

Thank you! We never anticipated travelling like we are for major work but I am so glad that we do. I love visiting New York and the tattoos we are getting are amazing and not what we could get at home.

f42af8d9aa1a237206d0bbf76818aef1.jpg

Hey everyone! Man. So much nice stuff in this thread. Here is a badly lit pic of my swallows by Tony Hundahl. The red one is about 6 years old. I asked him to match it with another after my second daughter was born ... I think he did a great job.

Edited by rileykill
fixed typos. ipad, sheesh

For anyone interested, day two on my back with Kore is on Instagram and his website I believe. We are all done until the next trip. We have 9 hours in total and my nerves just got completely fried today. I was shaking and just kind of mentally frazzled. All in all, I am beyond happy with the work and very humbled and appreciative of Kore and everyone here. These are all world-class folks who just happen to make some of the best tattoos in the world. Kore's willingness to engage and be direct and honest about things going on in the world and in tattooing was very refreshing. My experience here has been the highlight of my recent memory and will for sure be the focal point of my near future. Please, do yourselves a favor, and get tattooed by anyone here...Kore, Brenda, Mason, Mike...all stellar people and stellar tattooers.

Edit: I cant forget Adrian. A complete stand up dude and incredible person in his own right. He will be an amazing tattooer some day.

@Brock Varty I just went to my feed and checked it out and it looks amazing!

That's a lot of work done in just two days, it's no wonder you were frazzled!!

When do you go back?

I am shooting for mid-May...still trying to fit it in the schedule though. Kore has some travel coming up...and im not sure if that will effect when i'd like to get in.

From a couple weeks ago...

IMG_1865_zpsd7a5183a.jpg

Sorry for building up my appt with this maniac and not delivering a follow up. I agree with Grime in that it would suck big time to have someone bite the tattoo before he can complete it so for that reason I won't be posting any progress pictures. Sorry. If I see you in person, by all means, ask and ye shall receive! If you're in Socal and plan on going to Musink maybe you can see it there :D

You guys don't know how hard it is to keep this thing under wraps!!

I'm headed back up for a 1 day session on Feb 21st. can't wait!

@Brock Varty it looks killer. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was curious what Kore's conversations with other clients were like. We have the very similar political views. I knew that before we met so I brought it up to him. I wondered if he shared his thoughts with other clients or not.

Being tattooed by Kore is my first and only experience with tattooing. I'm so glad that's how everything worked out. I'm sure you know why I really have no desire to go anywhere else.

Look at all them trophies on his shelf he must be good.... "Best boss " haha he is a character alright.

From a couple weeks ago...

IMG_1865_zpsd7a5183a.jpg

Sorry for building up my appt with this maniac and not delivering a follow up. I agree with Grime in that it would suck big time to have someone bite the tattoo before he can complete it so for that reason I won't be posting any progress pictures. Sorry. If I see you in person, by all means, ask and ye shall receive! If you're in Socal and plan on going to Musink maybe you can see it there :D

You guys don't know how hard it is to keep this thing under wraps!!

I'm headed back up for a 1 day session on Feb 21st. can't wait!

I am shooting for mid-May...still trying to fit it in the schedule though. Kore has some travel coming up...and im not sure if that will effect when i'd like to get in.

May is a great time to go! I'll be finishing up my arm the 25, be there for the weekend. If you happen to get a time around then we'll grab a beer. Not sure if you're into baseball but the Cubs are in town that weekend, hoping to catch the game that Friday night.

oh yea.. your back looks FUCKING AWESOME!

May is a great time to go! I'll be finishing up my arm the 25' date=' be there for the weekend. If you happen to get a time around then we'll grab a beer. Not sure if you're into baseball but the Cubs are in town that weekend, hoping to catch the game that Friday night.

oh yea.. your back looks FUCKING AWESOME![/quote']

I will be there on the 24th of May.