Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Thanks man. It was some flash he just painted. It was spur of the moment the day or two before traveling, but I was like damnit I need that pizza. All the dudes in the shop got a luck out of it. How's walking with that swollen knee?

That's awesome! Someone should make a junk food flash set at some point.

I don't have any problems with the my knee now, except that it looks a little freaky because of the swelling. Getting it was a bitch though. It sucks that I have one more to go.

So, I'm reaching the end of my recent spree of tattooing. I've got one more appointment on Wednesday, then I'm taking some time off. Letting myself heal for a while. I had two done today by Tim Pausinger at The Pearl Harbor Gift Shop. I'm going to post the eagle. The tiger head on my elbow is totally swollen and wont make for a good pic at this point.

@living4today that tiger is something else, and the placement next to pizza face is pretty awesome. There's gotta be a good tiger attach joke we can come up with to explain the swelling/limping while it heals...

We definitely need to, otherwise it looks like I'm limping around from a rough night in prison

Me and tony decided that unbeknownst to most people, tigers are deathly afraid of pizza monsters and this particular tiger doesn't care for left legs either

@Mark Bee, that eagle is so good! Very classic and awesome. Ditto for @Nick C. When an eagle's done right--and those are--it's just so damn right.

@Iwar: Welcome to the heavy black knee club! That spot right under the kneecap tickles, don't it? :D That thing looks so good. And yes, it is impossible to photograph.

@lving4today: I'm tired of telling you how much I love that tiger.

Jeeeeeeesus H. Christ.. I turn my back for less than 24 hours and we got some of the most fun tattoos ever! I'm not even gonna tag motherfuckers, you all know you're doing it right.. but Ivarro with the knee and that thigh tiger though dude @lving4today. Shit yeah. It's 5:30AM and I worked tonight and you're all doing just fine. File this in the inebriated thread. I WANT TO BELIEVE. @dcostello where you at already

So I wasn't sure if I was going to post any of my new tattoos but decided in the end to just go for it. I moved to France four months ago and have been sat in a lab isolated from the world pretty much ever since. I went to the Mondial du Tatouage show in Paris for three days as a birthday present to myself. I booked in with Stewart Robson and Valerie Vargas from Frith Street and also Greg Christian. I ended up getting tattooed six times in three days. It was also my first convention and I'm going to make sure I go to a few more :D

I stole all the pictures from the respective artist's instagrams apart from one which I took with my phone.

Demon head on knee - Stewart Robson (Frith Street Tattoo)

Geisha Girl Head - Cody Miller (Blackheart Tattoo)

Flaming Torch - Greg Christian

Castle - Cody Miller (Blackheart Tattoo)

Medusa Head - Valerie Vargas (Frith Street Tattoo)

Devil Head - Nick Roddin (Blackheart Tattoo)

I can't wait for the convention next year

So I wasn't sure if I was going to post any of my new tattoos but decided in the end to just go for it. I moved to France four months ago and have been sat in a lab isolated from the world pretty much ever since. I went to the Mondial du Tatouage show in Paris for three days as a birthday present to myself. I booked in with Stewart Robson and Valerie Vargas from Frith Street and also Greg Christian. I ended up getting tattooed six times in three days. It was also my first convention and I'm going to make sure I go to a few more :D

I stole all the pictures from the respective artist's instagrams apart from one which I took with my phone.

I saw the thumbnail for the medusa head and just knew it was Valerie's. Congrats on all your new ink!

What great additions to your collection! I don't know how you suffered through all that in one weekend. You all are beasts!!! Congrats.