Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Got this lil guy on my wrist a few weeks ago. This dragonfly was a memorial tattoo to remember my mother who passed away on July 3, 2014.

Made by Shawn O'Connor (Timber Tattoo, Nelson BC) while he was back in Edmonton visiting at his old shop (Ink Machine). I really love getting tattoo from Shawn. http://shawnoconnorca.blogspot.ca/. Check him out if you want to take a trip into the BC Kootenays. He really takes the time to optimize placement, which is especially important for me now that I am really filling up. Some of the brightest colours in my tattoos are from him.

Fits very nicely, the colours are healing very vibrant, especially the blues!

dragonfly_thumb.jpg

My pug the day I got it done, first tattoo :)

That is adorable. I have a pug that brings so much goofy joy into my life...she's such a nerd! Always making me laugh. I've wondered lately how she could be translated into a tattoo, since they're so funny lookin'. This is a really cute one. I love how they captured the back wrinkles.

1 shot Zeis Tiger/Snake by Jason Phillips at FTW in Oakland, CA.

Jason slays both Japanese and American traditional. If you're ever in the Bay Area, you should definitely book an appointment with him. So happy with how this turned out. So glad I don't ever have to tattoo my chest ever again.

Yeeeeaaaahhh that came out so well!!!!! Super stoked for you. I heard you took it like a champ too (:

1 shot Zeis Tiger/Snake by Jason Phillips at FTW in Oakland, CA.

Jason slays both Japanese and American traditional. If you're ever in the Bay Area, you should definitely book an appointment with him. So happy with how this turned out. So glad I don't ever have to tattoo my chest ever again.

You and I and Jason should go to an A's game, soon.