Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Not sure what you mean?

Would you leave it like that?

A birds mouth is it's beak. It is kinda odd if you look at the pic as a small thumbnail it look like you have a tattoo of Count Dracula.. Not sure what all that black, mouth shaped shading is for. Will he highlight some feathers with white in that area?

critique an owl for being an artistic interpretation

praise an octopus for being an artistic interpretation

To be fair to @herewego he was disparaging about the octopus tattoo too. To not be fair to him, he seems like he's a jerk who doesn't know how to talk to people and considering that motherfucker doesn't bring much to the forum that can't be easily found on instagram, he's about worn out his welcome.

To be fair to he was disparaging about the octopus tattoo too. To not be fair to him, he seems like he's a jerk who doesn't know how to talk to people and considering that motherfucker doesn't bring much to the forum that can't be easily found on instagram, he's about worn out his welcome.

Big talk from some internet Mayor up in Canada, Eh? What do you want to fight me? LOL Just to stick up for myself the octopus guy asked for opinions. I was honest. I have tattoos I don't like on myself. You can go fuck yourself, motherfucker. Everything is found on instagram or the internet, captain obvious......

I'm new, Graeme doesn't like me for some reason. Maybe I don't have the quality and amount of work he has. Maybe my last post about the owl came across wrong, probably did. My apologies. But I don't think I warranted being lambasted like that. It's fine though. If I let some asshole Internet tattoo dolt bother me I wouldn't be the cool motherfucking husband, dad and friend I am to everyone who knows me.