Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

did you witness the really fun parts when i covered my face with my shirt?

That's my method of choice as well. Or a beanie pulled over my face. Or just dying.

- - - Updated - - -

One more session on this Martin Hildebrandt tribute, by Rich Hardy. Damn did that lower torso session suck.

Looking awesome! So jealous!

i need to slow down lol

but how...how:confused:

Bwhahahahaha..... I'm in the same situation.

I just realized that since starting to get tattooed again (after not 17-18 years) I've:

-gotten approval from my wife ( a big step to the next 3 things)

-gotten 11 new tattoos

-gotten tattooed every month since last October (some months twice)

-gotten hopelessly addicted to being tattooed

:):):):) All good things really but....

I ................... MUST..................... SLOW ................. DOWN ........!

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post. I am GetInked....

I thought I would share this video I found of cool Tattoos for introverts which are very subtle and easily hidden.

What are your thoughts?

Well, many tattoos depict one type of profound revelation or another - and doing it with tiny tattoos is just one way of getting started, I guess.

On the other hand the subtitles in that video are often inane. I'm curious who they think their demographic is . . .

Approval, or grudging permission?

I'm glad when I met my boyfriend 5 years ago, I told him I was going to be tattooed. So when I started gettting seriously tattooed up first he was like WTF? I reminded him that I set that shit straight right when we first met. Haha, but he loves my back piece. Said he always wanted an Asian girlfriend ;)

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post. I am GetInked....

I thought I would share this video I found of cool Tattoos for introverts which are very subtle and easily hidden.

What are your thoughts?

Look forward to interacting with other body art enthusiasts.

Let's GetInked!

Wrong section for a post like that. Subtle/easily hidden? Second picture in that video was a set of finger tattoos... Oh well. Please cruise around the forum a bit and get acquainted with the different sections. Sine you're new on the board I recommend posting an introduction here: Initiation | New to Last Sparrow Tattoo | Last Sparrow Tattoo

Session 1 of 2 with Brian Kaneko completed last night, leaving in a half hour for session 2! I'm nervous, have never done 2 back-to-back sessions before - and I am SUPER exhausted from sleeping like crap last night. That said, the lining and first bits of shading look phenomenal, and I can't wait to share photos!!!

Decided to post here instead of my intro thread. My first trip to Japan for 10 days. The arm was a coverup and was all done by tebori. Also started on the chest piece. And boy does it hurt! I thought I had a pretty good pain threshold. But the middle of the pecs is a different level altogether! Back to my country and I am already missing the pain though.

Hey guys, long time no post. I just realized I never posted my two latest because I wanted to wait until they were both healed. Not the best pics, but you get the idea.

Cobra by Scott Sylvia done at Pagoda City Convention. Drawn on in 15 minutes, outlined in about an hour. Scott is the absolute best. We had originally talked about him doing all of the black in Reading then the color in the fall, but he had the time so we just powered through. It was another great experience being tattooed by him, and I can't say enough great things.

Death's head moth by Oliver Peck while guesting in Philadelphia at Kadillac Mt. Airy. Another pleasure. Oliver was so down to earth and easy to talk to, just like you'd expect. He only did three or four tattoos that day, and I was lucky it happened to be the last week before school started and I could squeeze in after cross country practice (the only heavily tattooed coach in the world, I think). He checked out a ton of my tattoos and even took his shirt off to show me his stomach from Scott, his side from Rassier, and his back from Trevino. So awesome.

Not the best photos, but it's what I have.

Also, I was not expecting to have nearly this much pink on my legs, particularly from Scott and Oliver, but here we are.

032E539B-C332-48E2-81A6-7666CDD9BA85.jpg

EA3C3A8B-688A-4323-BCFC-FFD85632DBC9.jpg

37CF9E9D-C180-40C7-82DC-40C7B4BE5F24.jpg

Had to cancel our trip to the montreal convention pretty last minute due to a number of reasons and was pretty bummed to miss out this year. I didn't have any appts lined up but was hoping to score a quick walk up. To make sure the weekend wasn't a total bust, my wife and I spent Friday night in portsmouth, nh (one of my favorite places in new england). I was able to get a walk in with Billy Rocha, at one of Jason Scott's fabulous shops, Hobo's. I was hoping to get either a cross or dagger in the weird spot between my snake and dragon on my left arm. We found a cool piece of higgs flash that was both. Billy added a bit to it and made it really cool. Had a great time getting a nice little small tattoo and Billy is an excellent tattooer and a great dude. I hope to get another from him. First time being tattooed at hobo's which is pretty funny since I've been tattooed at their sister shop, Congress St Tattoo, soooooooooo many times now. They are literally 3 blocks away from each other on the same street.

this tattoo covers a really nasty scar, so if the skin looks a bit weird in certain areas in the pic, that is why.

Edited by Rob I
clarification

Decided to post here instead of my intro thread. My first trip to Japan for 10 days. The arm was a coverup and was all done by tebori. Also started on the chest piece. And boy does it hurt! I thought I had a pretty good pain threshold. But the middle of the pecs is a different level altogether! Back to my country and I am already missing the pain though.

"Chest piece" lol. Damn man, you've got a hell of a front there. Looks great.

"Chest piece" lol. Damn man, you've got a hell of a front there. Looks great.

Thanks. Can't wait to finish it. Too bad the front hurts like hell, can't seem to do long sessions. I am hoping the shading won't hurt as much though. Do we have a separate 'front tattoos' thread? Maybe I can get some pointers.