Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

@Dan Thank you! I had Kurt do my other foot 9 years ago but I've put off this one because it was so damn painful! Hahah

@SStu Same! Putting my weight over my leg or digging my heel into the table made it easier to sit still. If I tried to relax I'd get a bit shaky/twitchy! 

@oboogie Agreed! My feet are quite bony as well, makes for an uncomfortable session! 

Edited by Dennis

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 7:05 AM, SStu said:

My feet were the one area where I found it was MUCH easier to take if I didn't relax. The sensitivity was greatly diminished once we found a position where I could put my foot flat on the chair and then lean my weight onto it. 

I had a problem keeping still when I had my ankles done, he had to put all his weight on my legs to keep them from jerking.it didn't hurt that bad,it was just the reflex thing.

On 1/6/2020 at 10:44 PM, VeryHungryCaterpillar said:

My first tattoo was super fun, if not perfect. Both the tattoo artist and I missed a spot at the top left hand corner of the tattoo (the stencil didn't transfer fully), and I'm not sure it's entirely symmetrical or on straight, but I'm neither symmetrical nor straight so I guess it works.

This is it fresh:
23u9Uzc.jpg

And 48h after!

1ZZcmvK.jpg

Update: 4 weeks old, touching up in a couple days to help with some colour loss (oops) and the missing inch. The hair growing out didn't help with scabbing...

IMG_20200202_184758.jpg

3 sessions on the thigh - finished Mar 2019.

I go to my tattoo artist (Gunnar Gaylord now in OH) and tell him this......I had a childhood nightmare which I remember to this day. I was looking down the laundry shoot in the hallway and saw Rocky standing there looking in horror as Bullwinkle got eaten by the oil burner in the basement. This is what he came up with.

FB_IMG_1553298982914.jpg

Edited by metalmancpa