• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• My tattoo started peeling a couple days ago and the part of the triangle came off unnaturally. Now it looks strange and it has a brown coloration around the affected area that concerns me. Besides that, it doesn’t seem to have changed and the texture of the affected area looks indented and different. What’s going on?
    • Not really a new tattoo but I got a call from the shop that did my tattoos. They are having a professional photographer come in to shoot some of the artists favorite pieces and the artist who did mine choose one of mine as one of his favorites that he wanted shot. Thought that was pretty sweet. I’m guessing it’s the clipper ship but I’m not sure.
    • My biggest tattoo so far, scarab and mandala. I love it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Recent Posts

• My tattoo started peeling a couple days ago and the part of the triangle came off unnaturally. Now it looks strange and it has a brown coloration around the affected area that concerns me. Besides that, it doesn’t seem to have changed and the texture of the affected area looks indented and different. What’s going on?
    • Not really a new tattoo but I got a call from the shop that did my tattoos. They are having a professional photographer come in to shoot some of the artists favorite pieces and the artist who did mine choose one of mine as one of his favorites that he wanted shot. Thought that was pretty sweet. I’m guessing it’s the clipper ship but I’m not sure.
    • My biggest tattoo so far, scarab and mandala. I love it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics