Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

This is true. But I'm just glad I got the majority of it out of the way, specifically the sternum.

Yeah, the worst part is already done. The rest is way more tolerable.

Here's my new tattoo by Unmon at LTW (Barcelona). Line by machine, shading using tebori (holy shit is it slow!)

E0Yj6eU.jpg

A classical samurai and oni fighting. One session out of 3. Next one will be on september 9th

That is adorable. I have a pug that brings so much goofy joy into my life...she's such a nerd! Always making me laugh. I've wondered lately how she could be translated into a tattoo, since they're so funny lookin'. This is a really cute one. I love how they captured the back wrinkles.

Thank you :) this was taken from a picture of my own pug. I didn't want a realistic portrait, so I went with the neo traditional sort of style; its captures her unique face without looking like a have a photo taped to my knee haha :)

Going in on Friday to finally throw some colour into my elbow. Really looking forward to it.

Plus then I can cover up these burns, which will be rad. Uh, assuming that you can tattoo over burnt tissue, of course. I still have to ask my artist.

EDIT: Doh. I've been gone for too long, I mixed up this and the upcoming tattoo thread.

off to see Grime on Friday for another session on my back. It's really coming along and while I'd rather not put it on the interwebz, if you see me at the SFO convention I'd have no problem showing it...

Enjoy @ian. If you stop by State of Grace after I will not be there this time. I had to move my Saturday appointment. Your back looks awesome and I can't wait to see when more is done.

Day 1 & 2 with Silvano Fiato

12 hours yesterday on this and 8 more today, still not finished. Coming back in 4 weeks time to Silvano the day after Florian to fill in the knee, do some more detail to the bottom part.

He has done some very heavy saturation so that it will look great when healed.

Going back next June to do the back of the calf.

I love Lee Jeffries stuff so obviously we based it around his works.

For those that don't know his work, link below if interested :)

Lee Jeffries - https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=tablet-android-google&espv=1&sboxchip=Images&tbm=isch&q=lee+jeffries+homeless&revid=1539496463&sa=X&ei=MZAHVLbOIKbhywPamYHoCg&ved=0CB0Q1QIoAA&dpr=2&biw=600&bih=800

Sorry for the shit phone pic, Silvano will post some better ones soon.

33pfwcn.jpg

Enjoy @ian. If you stop by State of Grace after I will not be there this time. I had to move my Saturday appointment. Your back looks awesome and I can't wait to see when more is done.

What a trip so many of our appointments lined up like that?!??

I want to grab some convention posters but I might not be passing SOG on my route this time...