Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

I had one of the best tattoo experiences today and officially crossed the line into weird territory with this by Mando Rascon today. Immaculate tattoo is definitely the best shop I've been in so far and Mando is honestly the best dude I've met,

after the tattoo they shouted me lunch and he took me on a tour around Mesa and Tempe and then drove me all the way home to my hostel!!. what a dude.

I sat for Dennis at Providence Tattoo for about 4.5 hours on Saturday afternoon. It was a bit shorter of a sitting than I thought it might be, and thank god. I was still miserable the last hour, and I'm pretty sure Dennis wanted to kill me, haha. But I LOVE the result, and of course it was worth it! I have been waiting for this tattoo since January, and really for even longer than that.

There are two shops, and we were at the one on Atwells Ave, which is just a beautiful shop -- I love it. Dennis was fantastic to work with and so kind. We had a really fun chat, and he even drove me back to my AirBnB when we were done! (I was visiting Providence to get the tattoo.)

I posted a photo from my phone as well as the shot Dennis posted on Instagram. It's swelling a lot more than any of my other tattoos ever have, but I'm thinking that's because it's on my thigh. Otherwise, it seems to be healing fine. I'm so stoked on it!

photo_1_570510_thumb.jpg

Very nice! Is the blush on her cheek your skin tone or his work? It adds another dimension for me.

Thanks! Yeah, Dennis did the blush on her cheek. It's a bit bleedy in that photo so is a bit unclear I suppose, haha. She is such a babe, though, and I love her more and more every hour! (This is also the first tattoo I've gotten in a location that I've been able to look at more regularly, so I think I am just enjoying that aspect, too, haha!)

Thanks! Yeah, Dennis did the blush on her cheek. It's a bit bleedy in that photo so is a bit unclear I suppose, haha. She is such a babe, though, and I love her more and more every hour! (This is also the first tattoo I've gotten in a location that I've been able to look at more regularly, so I think I am just enjoying that aspect, too, haha!)

I've thought that if I ever get a back piece or anything not at least mirror viewable, I'd get a good web cam and admire it. I even prefer photos of my small breast piece to looking in the mirror, to avoid the reverse prospective. I'm sure with yours so easily seen for you that it is proving to be a distraction for you.

@keepcalm - that is really beautiful!

(It looks like he photoshopped a little of the bleedy out!)

He did get rid of the redness in the photo, yes! I can't wait til it's calmed down in real life, haha.

I've thought that if I ever get a back piece or anything not at least mirror viewable, I'd get a good web cam and admire it. I even prefer photos of my small breast piece to looking in the mirror, to avoid the reverse prospective. I'm sure with yours so easily seen for you that it is proving to be a distraction for you.

Haha good idea! Yeah I'm kind of sad that I can't see the two pieces on the backs of my shoulders, because I'm quite fond of that pair. I will be staring at this one until it's too cold out for anything but pants! :)