Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Hey y'all just finished my outer thigh with Dr. Claw out of Diamond Club. Stoked now going to do the inner thigh, I can already tell it's gonna suck, Oh well. Going to be doing a jorogumo with webbing that will connect to the rest of the background.uimg_20140919_203156_851221.jpg

Jorogumo is one of my favourite images. Can't wait to see it.

Jorogumo is one of my favourite images. Can't wait to see it.

I was thinking about Jorogumo earlier today. I'll jump on the "can't wait to see it" train.

- - - Updated - - -

And @HettyKet, your arm looks great! It's a good example of some non-traditional tattoo imagery executed with traditional tattoo sensibilities. And it totally works. I love the layout, too.

he comes to the SOG convention probably every other year, in case you wanna save the bullet bite and use the plane ticket money for more tattoos! then again, a trip to NY is a whole different experience.

I agree on the NY experience. Was thinking of getting both Boltz and Santoro on the same trip. But I highly doubt I'll buy a plane ticket. Like you said, prob just gonna spend that plane money on more tattoos. Lately it's been Bert and Eli at SOG for the past couple years. Boltz will make the Bay Area trip, but it's like on the super low low, and the moment I find out, it's too late.

And if I fly out to NY, I would definitely want a Regino tattoo as well. And an Albrigo tattoo. Fuck.