Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

@SeeSea That tattoo makes me miss breathing canned air so much. And that eel is perfect. Love them.

Thank you - I love my guy - smiling with teeth. Swoons!

So, you DO know you can rent some of that stale canned air and get the fins wet...although it's a tad cold up your way! Where did you dive?

Grats on surviving another round @SeeSea.

Thanks. This one put my head in a good place. I'm gonna knock out another 2 sessions in the next 3 weeks. I *really* want this done by early next year.

So, you DO know you can rent some of that stale canned air and get the fins wet...although it's a tad cold up your way! Where did you dive?

I've been out of the water so long I'm pretty sure I'd need to be recertified, sad to say! I dove a lot in Cozumel, but a few other places...Fiji and Tahiti. That was before I was even fully certified. I guess it's handy to have a dive master for a dad! I miss it so much...though juggling diving AND tattoos in the hobby department sounds like a great way to never have any money. :o

There are totally dive shops around here, which is crazy to me...but I hear there are gigantic octopuses in the Sound, which would be pretty cool to see, admittedly.

@sophistre - awesome! I've been to Cozumel many times - we honeymooned there. It's not the same anymore since they blew out San Fransisco reef (I think that's the one) for the international cruise ship pier and the town started taking US dollars. We did an insanely awesome bull shark dive in Fiji. 7 species of sharks on one dive. I'd love to see huge octopuses! If you have a certification, you can still dive. However, you should probably do a Scuba Tuneup. Get Dad to do it. Or come to NJ and I'll do it for you! You can dive locally - very cool - that makes it pretty inexpensive.

Just got home from packing the back of my neck.

Fuck me is all I can say. Absolutely drilled the fuck out of me.

Not easy going for Ol mate either, belting into that weathered, rubbery skin.

Was a solid drilling to pack this area out.

Regardless, it's done. We never have to visit this site again.

Now, for post tattoo recovery. Hot shower/ cold cider hand in hand.

post-31786-146168872543_thumb.jpg

post-31786-146168872549_thumb.jpg

post-31786-146168872554_thumb.jpg

post-31786-14616887256_thumb.jpg

post-31786-146168872565_thumb.jpg

post-31786-14616887257_thumb.jpg

post-31786-146168872575_thumb.jpg

Just got home from packing the back of my neck.

Fuck me is all I can say. Absolutely drilled the fuck out of me.

Not easy going for Ol mate either, belting into that weathered, rubbery skin.

Was a solid drilling to pack this area out.

Regardless, it's done. We never have to visit this site again.

Now, for post tattoo recovery. Hot shower/ cold cider hand in hand.

[ATTACH]11380[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11381[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11382[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11383[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11384[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11385[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11387[/ATTACH]

Hands down, one of the best backsides I've ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@SeeSea: Cozumel is just beautiful. I haven't been in years...I bet that all happened after the last time I was there (though I didn't know the reefs well enough to remember their names, so I'm not sure). Dad is landlocked and retired in Colorado these days, but I should definitely look into the Tuneup. NJ might be a little far to travel, though I appreciate the invitation. :cool: I also did my first (and only) shark dive on the Fiji/Tahiti trip. My memory is that it was mostly black tip reef sharks.

And speaking of sharks, grats, @Mick Weder! (And now I will stop derailing tattoo thread with dive talk. :o)

Got my first leg tattoo yesterday, at the London convention. By Eli Quinters.

NCWiZ7a.jpg

Cool tattoo @ThatGuy. I'm in the same situation of starting to collect tattoos on my legs soon, promised myself a year off which is up in December. Started browsing the forums again and looking at cool tattoos and after going to the London convention Friday the bug is back to get started! Also was thinking to try to get a small piece from someone at smith street, but still not sure with regards to getting tattooed at conventions, also the lower leg is not the best placement for sitting in a chair.

Anyway maybe next year and as previously stated great start to your legs mate.......