Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Had such a great time at the London Convention on Saturday, didn't get a chance to see much of it but I ended up getting tattooed by Greg Christian on top of my appointments with Bert Krak and Eli Quinters.

The frog and fly are from Eli and the eagle and snake from Greg (picture from his instagram). I dont have a picture of the Ed Hardy Butterfly I got from Bert but i'll post one when I do.

Florian is really fast, well fastest artist I've had work on me.

My idea of course didn't work lol not enough room so we had a compromise. He has never**done a spider before, so I broke his virginity.

5 hours for this but this place is so painful and sensitive. Shit pics, red raw and swollen.

I personally love what he has done. The space was a lot smaller than we thought :)

Tomorrow off to Silvano again!

hrbp11.jpg

Probably, like, Wu Tang and wrestling tattoos.

I really want to do a sheet of wrestling flash after reading the conversation that stemmed from this... Like, Goldberg tribal has to be involved in some way. I also came across my old ECW shirt from high school recently (which fits again, thanks to healthy-ish eating), which is helping to fuel the urge.

Carried on to Italy from florian Karg to Silvano Fiato today :)

What a true gentlemen and artist!

Just came out from his studio.

I only went to join the face to my knee but he insisted on working on me for 5 - 6 hours for free including the knee joining.

He always thought the first piece I had done by him was very plain and didn't push his skill level and wanted to at least do as much with her as he possibly can.

So he reworked her face some, blended it into the new piece, ready for the final piece at the back next year.

Personally i liked the previous one but now that he has added more shading and depth I much prefer the new piece. Once the swelling goes down and redness it should look awesome.

He went over the house in places to make it darker but he couldn't continue or put any white in her eyes, lips or house as my skin is too raw. He will see it all healed next year and add more to it.

To be honest I have had enough of being tattooed, feel really drained and tired. I am going to make my new appointments for late next year and take a year out, I think my body needs it :)

He didn't touch the train as he said when this settles and heals it will be the right shade.

Personally I love the depth he has given her.

xbcqyw.jpg

2vxhmdx.jpg

1116uqu.jpg

2hhit91.jpg

2ccmlqp.jpg

To be honest I have had enough of being tattooed, feel really drained and tired. I am going to make my new appointments for late next year and take a year out, I think my body needs it :)

You are human after all! ;)

Looks fantastic, I really like how he darkened it and I can't wait to see healed pictures once it settles in.

Thanks. My thoughts exactly. Looks a bit lonely down there so I'm itching to start filling them up with more.

I felt the same way when I started getting tattooed. They were all spread out and they looked weird all by their lonesome. So I had to start getting these "large gaps" filled.

The frog and fly are from Eli and the eagle and snake from Greg (picture from his instagram).

Love that Greg Christian piece!

I really want to do a sheet of wrestling flash after reading the conversation that stemmed from this... Like, Goldberg tribal has to be involved in some way. I also came across my old ECW shirt from high school recently (which fits again, thanks to healthy-ish eating), which is helping to fuel the urge.

Yeah, I look at that Goldberg tribal totally differently nowadays. Same for that Rock bull and that HBK "S" and dagger.

There's a really awesome ECW section of the Monday Night Wars documentary on the Network. What about the Sandman tattoo of his own face on his right inner bicep, upside down! Or the Taz on Taz...

Had such a great time at the London Convention on Saturday, didn't get a chance to see much of it but I ended up getting tattooed by Greg Christian on top of my appointments with Bert Krak and Eli Quinters.

The frog and fly are from Eli and the eagle and snake from Greg (picture from his instagram). I dont have a picture of the Ed Hardy Butterfly I got from Bert but i'll post one when I do.

Ah, you must have been the guy who was getting tattooed by Bert as I was getting my leg done by Eli. Around 4.30 pm.

Wish I could had gotten one by Bert as well, but my budget only allowed for the one tattoo.

@ThatGuy It was around that time, so could have been but I can't remember seeing any LSTers that I recognised.

What did you get from Eli?

I went over my budget too really, but figured since i'm off work with my collarbone that it would be a good time for healing.

@CABS Thanks man, i'm really happy with it. I'd emailed him before the convention but didn't think i was going to be able to handle/afford one from him too, luckily greg had some time at the end of the day and it all worked out.