Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

David Hale does some amazing stuff - I'd love to have a tattoo from him. And he's got an interesting story. You've got a nice piece there.

Thank you so much. He is such a genuine person and very humble. The whole experience was positive and I'm looking forward to the opportunity to get back at some point.

Rhiannon was playing last night while I was being tattooed and I remembered your intro. I like your tattoo. The multi-blue shades give a black & grey feel with added dimension. Hopefully they will hold up well.

If this link works, it is the tattoo Sarah Hurst did last night. Concentration of people on earth.

dsc08286_original.jpg

dsc08284_original.jpg

Thru the ether from my LP2

I got 64 Corvette Stingray Emblem with a 2015 Stingray fish emblem added to it placed on forearm. I got it cause growing up I've always remember him working on old hot rods and stuff and he bought my mom a 64 Stingray so I guess I got the tattoo a little thinking of both of them. My dad is still alive unfortunately my mom passed away little over 2 years ago &we still have the Corvette he built for her when I was young. I tried posting picture but not that computer smart yet. Loaded it in Gallery just couldn't figure out how get it on here. Got it done Fri. It's my newest one.

Done by - Mike Bialek, Okey Doke Tattoo Toronto ON & Trophy Tattoo Hamilton ON

Looks great. I really have to check out Trophy. I heard its a nice spot right by (under?) the new Crow's Nest.

I picked up a couple end of the season tattoos from Tim Pausinger at The Pearl in Toronto today. I'll post in three pictures. My left leg is really coming together now. I hope I can find good employment soon, because there is still a ton of work to be done!

Looks great. I really have to check out Trophy. I heard its a nice spot right by (under?) the new Crow's Nest.

I picked up a couple end of the season tattoos from Tim Pausinger at The Pearl in Toronto today. I'll post in three pictures. My left leg is really coming together now. I hope I can find good employment soon, because there is still a ton of work to be done!

It was funny looking through Tim's portfolio at the Montreal convention because I swear half of it is pictures of your tattoos. Great ones as always, and I especially love that frog.

I hope you find work too because the only thing worse than having a job is looking for one.