Latest tattoo lowdown.....

Lochlan

Sounds like I'm coming back in a week to put a rose on my elbow, too. I'm guessing that one's gonna be fun.*

*not fun

I didn't find the elbow too bad as a spot, though it's a hard heal. For sure discuss aftercare with Greg, but I strongly recommend icing it over the bandage before you wash the tattoo because they don't call it the swellbow for nothing.

Great tattoo, as well! You've gotten some great ones from him.

Haha. Do you? Why's that?

It's a real classic look to have one tattooer do everything. I no longer can do that, so I try to live vicariously through others. I think it's rare to find someone that wants one tattooer to do an entire cohesive body suit.

It goes back to that Cripwell bodysuit. Right now, Mikey Holmes is looking for people with no tattoos that want to get a body suit. I myself want Jason Phillips to do my entire front. While it's not an entire bodysuit, I think an entire front by one artist will look good.

But I know part of the fun is collecting from as many tattooers as you can.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks people! Guy with hammer is by Simon Erl

I knew I recognized that Erl tattoo. Nice one!!

@CABS: Oh, I see. That Cripwell suit with the legs, I guess? It's pretty amazing to look at. Who knows, it may wind up that way with my arms! I have so many mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, Greg is a great guy, he's nearby, and I'm totally thrilled with what we've done; it's fun to go in and flip through books of classic flash until we see something we like, and have him put together his take on it. It feels a little bit like getting a present every time I go, since I haven't known exactly what it'll be either time. I definitely wouldn't hate doing that indefinitely.

On the other hand, I'm so curious about experiencing how other shops and tattooers do their thing, and that's on top of admiring their tattoos (and I'm still discovering new tattooers all the time, since I'm a noob).

Tough choices! But, I feel lucky to have that kind of tough choice to make.